1. These conditions are to be read together with all other statements and or directives either shown on the ticket or displayed on the Magical Lantern website – www.magicallantern.uk
2. All tickets once purchased are non-refundable and non-exchangeable
3. Any tickets once purchased which have a discount code attached cannot have the discount added retrospectively
4. Visitors must arrive at least 15 minutes before their entry time and last entry to the festival is 9.00pm
5. Dress for an evening outdoors in the winter. Visitors are advised to wear warm clothing and suitable footwear. There are no cloakroom facilities at the venue, so visitors will not be able to store bags or large items. Childrens scooters, skates and bicycles are not permitted on site
6. The Magical Lantern Festival will be open no matter what the weather is like, but if the weather is extremely bad, a decision to close for the evening will be made on the day by 2pm and announced on the festival website and social media.
7. Ticket holders can show their ticket barcodes on their phones or printed tickets on entry to the festival.
8. Tickets for the festival do not include entry to Santa’s Grotto or other entertainment. Tickets for these other attractions are purchased separately online or on the day at the festival.
9. Tickets for Santa’s Grotto are for children only and children must arrive at the Grotto during their allocated time slot
10. Visitors agree to the use of any photographs or video footage taken of them at the festival for promotional and marketing purposes
11. NO alcohol is permitted to be taken into the festival
12. Private sound systems, illegal substances, legal highs, glass, fireworks, flares, laser pens, drones or any other item, which the organisers deem unsuitable or inappropriate will not be permitted into the festival site
13. Please respect the park and use the bins provided and help top keep the environment clean and tidy
14. No animals will be admitted to the festival site, except guide and hearing dogs
15. Magical Lantern Festival is suitable for young children. Under 4’s are free and do not need a ticket to attend. Child tickets are for children aged 4 – 16
16. Visitors aged under 17 must be accompanied by an adult
17. Official merchandise is only festival merchandise on sale inside the festival site. Do not purchase goods from unofficial vendors inside or outside of the festival.
18. Strictly no trading is allowed inside the festival site without written permission
19. In the event of cancellation of the festival on any day, customers will be offered another day to visit the festival before we close on the 1st Jan 2018
20. Under no circumstances will duplicate tickets be issued should you lose or damage them.You may not resell tickets. It is strictly prohibited to attempt to resell a ticket prior to or within the festival site under any circumstances.
21. Photography & filming of the festival is permitted and feel free to post onto social media and promote the festival. However filming with a drone is not allowed unless is pre-arranged and have permission in writing.
22. It is against the law to smoke in enclosed spaces, please observe the signage around the festival site.
23. The organisers reserve the right to implement any restrictions/conditions deemed necessary before and during the event to ensure the safe management of the festival site.
24. The organisers reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions in accordance with any new laws, legislation or internal company policies.
Thank you for reading and adhering to the terms and conditions and we look forward to welcoming you to a wonderful evening at the Magical Lantern Festival.